Thursday, September 3, 2009

whole body detox !

Hello all and thanks for coming by.I am planning a detox program next month ,this includes Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy,Deep Breathing Exercises,juicing and toxic cleaning!

Colon Cleanse, Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Cleanse
Internal toxic cleansing, consisting of colon cleanse, parasite cleanse, kidney cleanse and liver cleanse routines, are key elements to an overall body cleansing and detoxification plan. Proper cleansing of parasites and toxins frees up your body’s resources to more effectively fight disease. In addition, toxic cleansing will often help clear up those mysterious symptoms that modern medicine can only hide.
Doesn't this sound interestng and exciting!Think about it,expecially with all the new things hitting us daily!Even now the big flu epidemic..although my readers know how i feel about that by now!HYPE!!!!Yes my whole family has had swine flu,yes...tested!!!,and the common cold is worse than this for us.Now i know for some people,and bless them,it has been bad even fatal.So you must watch for warning signs with it..But the hype they have put out,gov. and media..No ...That was just insane....Find other medical problems to deal with..LIKE....ummm detoxing your body!
Juicing -It is a simple, tasty method for you to supplement your diet with concentrated vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients derived from natural sources. By separating the most nutritious part of the plant from the indigestible fiber, it allows you to consume substantially more of any given vegetable or fruit.

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is simply water with an extra oxygen atom attached (H2O+O). Hydrogen peroxide therapy consists of methods of using the extra oxygen molecule in hydrogen peroxide to target bacteria, viruses and other toxins in your body.

Don't sound like something you are interested in trying your self?Well, follow me next month i will take you step by step on my detox program and you will know the results as soon as i do.The last few years i have begun having some problems that the dr's and test have not figured out yet.I started having congestion problems,that for a while i was given asthma meds for,that did no good at all,just money out of my pocket.Now that has begun turning into shortness of breath and more.I have decided to take this matter into my hands,Yes dr. knows..lol...I have been carefully studying these method's for months now.I worked for years in animal care so i am familar with some medical ideas as well my half sister is a LPN as well as my best friend,an RN.All this has come into play on planning this and ideas have been taken.
The reviews of the products i am using will be done as well,along with some giveaways!I am still seeking sponsors on a few products.

Hope you can join & follow me on my adventure of DETOXING MY BODY!

Have a blessed night,
Betty Rood

I thank you for your comments and thoughts on this!!!

No comments: