Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day~Thanks to all Veterans

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the veterans ,active now and not,as well as the one's who, have gone on and to the one's whom never made it home.We in a huge part can thank you for our freedom's that we have enjoyed as well as our kids and grands.
My great grandfather and grandfather fought in WWI1,my uncle in ww2,2 uncles and cousins in the Korean and Vietnam war.I have a nephew in Iran now as well as several of my son's friends and a couple from my church family.
On this day we remember what freedom really means and who helps us to accomplish that.The men and women out there on the front lines,as well as the one's in the background....

ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US,MY VOICE CRIES OUT TOO!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AND MAY GOD WATCH OVER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND BRING YOU SAFELY HOME AGAIN.....

Betty R~Alabama

No comments: